BY INVITATION ONLY
Please do not register for this event if you have not received a personal invitation
4th Annual eLearning Innovations Conference & Expo (ELICE)
2016 Corporate Round Table (CRT)
DATE: Tuesday, September, 13 2016
LOCATION: Kenya Insitute of Curriculum Development (KICD), Nacece Resource Centre, Nairobi
TIME: 11:00 – 4:00 pm
ORGANIZERS: ELICE Secretariat: KICD & TALENTS
SPONSOR: Talents & eLearning Innovators Inc.
Networking Cocktail Sponsor: OneUni (following the CRT)
The eLearning Innovations Conference & Expo (ELICE), now in its 4th year has established itself as the key international conference on ICT in education and training with international impact. A result of the ELICE‘s success is that the event enjoys a strong representation of high-level government and corporate officials and decision makers among its delegates.
This inaugural “Corporate Round Table”(CRT) by-invitation-only is a half-day event specifically for corporate leaders. It will provide an excellent platform for the invited HRD executives to dialogue and share experiences in the use of ICTs for learning and training.
PROGRAMME OUTLINE AND OBJECTIVE
The CRT will host high-level corporate leaders who together will take account of Africa’s HRD/talent development business needs and discuss how modern learning technologies such as mobile learning can meet these needs adequately. Cases, solutions and best practices will be presented. Each corporate case will be a 15 minutes presentation. This will be followed by small-group discussions on what works and viable solutions that could be adapted further in different settings. Most importantly possible collaborative efforts/synergies of discussants around the table will be explored. A report on eLearning Ecosystem recommendations will be compiled and shared during the main conference. A networking Business Mixer will follow the CRT.
SOME OF THE CONFIRMED CASE STUDIES TO BE HIGHLIGHTED
- The World Bank’s Gateway Academy: How can a diverse and widely distributed population in the financial inclusion sector be trained? This case study will feature the World Bank’s Gateway Academy.
- The Cooperative Movement: Featuring Frank Kamande, President, National Cooperative Housing Union
and Frank Bemmerlein of the German Cooperative.
- Mobile Operators: With hundreds of thousands of agents engaged in mobile banking outlets, how do you ensure compliance? Cases featuring national mobile operators will be highlighted.
- Industry: How are industries ensuring compliance and must-have training for thier talent? Manufacrting and IT sector cases will shed light on this sector’s business needs.
WE INVITE YOU TO:
• Reserve your seat at the table – Register Now!
• Contribute your voice and share a case study – Contact Us
• Sponsor the event – Contact Us
Location: KICD, Nacece Resource Centre.