Please note that the program for 2018 is under currently development. Check later for updates.
2016 Conference Agenda/Program
Registered Delegates: View the full program by downloading the Event App
The 2016 ELICE Mobile App has been launched! all registered users will have access to the app. Be sure to register so that you don’t miss out on program updates and special offers!
After downloading the app, you’ll be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule.
- Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
- Receive update notifications from organizers.
- Access agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
After downloading, sign up on Whova with the email address that you used to RSVP for our event, or sign up using your social media accounts.
We look forward to seeing you interact on the app with other delegates before, during, and after the conference!
Presenters’ Note: Please note that you’ll need to bring your computer/laptop with you. An LCD projector will be provided in the room. But we recommend that bring your own computer as well, in case you’re showcasing specialized software. Wi-fi will be available.